It is available through any device and any location that can connect to the Internet.
You are able to view and update your Address and Federal Tax Status. You are able to view but not change the following:
Emergency Contact, Direct Deposit Information, Current and Historical Employment Information and a handy Employee Directory. The Forms and What If buttons will link you directly to the main HR website.
Historical pay stubs are limited so if you are needed a pay stub that is not available through this service you will need to contact Human Resources directly. W-2 will not be available until January 2017 for the calendar year 2016.
How to Logon to Employee Online Services: http://eo.fnsb.us/
- Logon using your employee ID# without the leading zero's (i.e. ID = 00008111 / Your Employee ID# is
- If you are logging on for the first time you will be asked to create a password.
- If you have forgotten your password or are having other logon problems please contact Human Resources at X1202 or X1201 for assistance.
- Select "check stub" in the menu options. Then select the payday indicated above & "View Record".
- View and/or print your current pay stub.
Remember, all future paystub notifications will direct you to this site so get started now!